Monday, July 5, 2010

New and (Somewhat) Improved!

I'm not entirely happy with the header on this...but after two hours of uploading various self-created images, I'm going with the default one for now. Whatever image I upload, it seems to double the size of the Header space, so almost all you say on first landing on the blog is the headline!

I also finally took the time to figure out how to add pages; this will let me post handouts on their own page, so they don't get buried in the archives. I'll do the same for video tutorials, once I have those finished. This is cool as I may not have to transport to a website after all. I would like the freedom to add content that would give me, but I worried because I wouldn't be able to transport all the old blog posts over. This may solve the problem!

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Make it easy to read and full of good content. Simple as that.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I don't think this white on black text is all that easy to read!

    And of course, the organization issues are part of "making it easy"

    ReplyDelete