Sunday, July 6, 2008

Aack!!

Have you ever come home and been secretly thrilled by all the messages left on your answering machine? (Wow, I must be popular!)

Well, the little Clustr map on the right side of my blog is a lot like that. I watch it avidly, noticing the size and distribution of my clusters, what new countries I've made inroads into. Pathetic, I know.... Especially since I know most of the hits last less than 5 seconds! Still, it's comforting to think I have some sort of international outreach program going on.

Imagine my horror, then, when I glanced over at the map today, and saw a mere three dots. Three! What happened!? I helped my significant other set up his new political blog yesterday, and thought maybe his cluster map was posted to mine by mistake.

It turns out they just archived the old map, so I'm starting over... : (

In the meantime, if you have a free moment, check out Gerald's blog, Here Comes a Country. He needs more spots!

2 comments:

  1. I've never had a map before so after reading your post I added one. Also visited your SO's site so he should now see Canada on his map. Visit my blog and you can be my first dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly the other almost 699 folks who read your blog had no problem with it or else they might have left a comment. I for one approve of everything about your blog even if I might not agree with everything.

    ReplyDelete